Thursday, July 25, 2013

About Me


Welcome to geeKIN (geek+name backwards)!
My name is Nikki, a twenty something geeky freelancer. 
I recently graduated college and I figured the best way for new beginnings is to meet new people! 
Hope you guys enjoy the read ♡.



  • I have a Bachelor's Degree in Animation.
  • I am addicted to green tea (especially Matcha).
  • Owls and octopuses are my favorite animals.
  • I make goofy YoutTube videos: subscribe to me :).
  • Weird looking things tend to look cute for me.
  • Amateur Cryptozoologist.
  • StarCraft is my favorite RTS game--TERRAN FTW!
  • I've been to San Diego Comic Con twice.
  • I collect vinyl toys (ie. Scarygirl, tokidoki etc.)
  • My favorite color is green (as you've probably noticed lol).
  • I love collecting maps.
  • I immediately love people that can make me laugh.


Nice meeting you & I hope you come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment