Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sunday Servings #10


Working out is already hard as it is, why do I have to give up on my Starbucks and Red Velvets. This print says everything about my Diet, it doesn't exist!
(PrintStacheo)
This is such a beautiful headdress. I would've loved to see this being worn back in the day. If I could pull it off and had the money, I would wear this on my wedding day.
(Poetic Treasures)
My inner child squealed a little bit (ok, maybe a lot) when I saw this. I don't care who you are, you've seen Pokemon before. First gen is the only gen!

I am in love with these tights. They look so classy and sexy at the same time. I just have to find a time when I can wear it appropriately.
(ROMWE)

It's almost Halloween and I seriously can't wait until Hocus Pocus is being replayed on TV. I use to look forward to this re-runs as much as the candy I was going to get.



No comments:

Post a Comment